Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Signed as the Doctor: Memoir of a Cancer Doctor Surviving Cancer

by Laura Liberman, M.D.

Copyright © 2008 Laura Liberman

Paperback:
ISBN-13: 978-0-9822590-0-9
ISBN-10: 0-9822590-0-X

Hardcover:
ISBN-13: 978-0-9822590-1-6
ISBN-10: 0-9822590-1-8

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

Printed in the United States of America.
Library of Congress Control Number: 2009900330

This book does not provide medical advice such as that obtained in a direct consultation, and does not replace it. No recommendations regarding diagnosis or therapy are being made in this book by the author or by Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Medical issues that concern readers should be addressed directly with their health care practitioners.

http://isignedasthedoctor.blogspot.com
Booklocker.com, Inc.
2009

____________________


DEDICATION

This book is dedicated to my husband and the love of my life, David, and to our amazing two children, who make every day joyous. I thank the incredible Jennifer Menell, my “gentle reader,” and Cynthia Thornton, my guardian angel. I offer my work to all people living with cancer or other illness (either personally or in a loved one), whether recently diagnosed, in treatment, or survivors. This book is for us.

No comments: